Check-in starts on Friday at 6:00 pm, followed by dinner at 7:00 pm. The camp ends on Sunday around 1:30 pm, after lunch is over.
Please register by September 26 to allow us to plan for your arrival.
Cost: $60 deposit per family + $50 fee per person
The deposit is due with your registration and is non-refundable. The per-person fee is due one week before you arrive at camp. (Children ages 2 and under are free.)
(Only here for meals? The cost is $60 deposit per family + $8 per person, per meal.)
What to Pack
Bible, notebook, pen/pencil, flashlight, bedding/sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries, towels & washcloths, jacket, casual or sports clothes for general activities, clothes for Sunday services, closed-toe shoes, sandals/flip flops if desired
Ladies’/Girls’ Dress: For Sunday services, we recommend pants, casual dresses, or skirts (with slits no higher than the knee). At other times, loose-fitting fashions that reach at least halfway to the knee are appropriate. Low-cut tops are not permitted.
Men’s/Boys’ Dress: For Sunday services, we recommend collared shirts and either nice jeans or khakis. T-shirts and shorts that reach at least three-fourths of the way to the knee are appropriate at other times.
Speaker: Stephen Williams
Stephen Williams is the pastor at Belmont Baptist Church in Calhoun, GA.
We strongly recommend that all eligible attendees be fully vaccinated before attending Family Camp.
Staff and campers may NOT attend family camp if any of the following apply:
- They have had symptoms of any sickness in the past 72 hours.
- They have had a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, any
respiratory symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, etc), chills, sore
throat, or new loss of taste or smell in the past 14 days.
- They have had known contact with a person (including a family member) who
has COVID-19 or any of the above symptoms in the past 14 days.
- They have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If a camper or staff member gets tested for COVID-19 during their week at camp, or the
week before or after, they agree to share their test results with Camp Sunrise.
- Each family will have a separate cabin to stay in.
- We will not practice social distancing at meals and in chapel services.